Last Updated: December 13, 2016
This web site is owned and operated by Cyclops Adventure Sports LLC.
The material contained within this web site is periodically checked for accuracy and is presented without any warranties, either expressed or implied. Cyclops Adventure Sports and its subsidiaries will assume no, and hereby disclaims any, responsibility for any errors or omissions of this web site's content. Cyclops Adventure Sports shall not be responsible for any damages incurred as a result of the content or use of this web site.
By using the material at this web site, all users agree to all terms and conditions contained in this web site, which are subject to change without notice, as well as all applicable laws, and do so at their own risk. All changes to this legal notice will be posted to this web site in a timely manner.
Materials contained within this web site are intended for U.S. residents. Any deliveries requested for addresses outside the U.S. are subject to refusal by Cyclops Adventure Sports.
Any link between Cyclops Adventure Sports and any other web site does not constitute an endorsement of the
linked site. Cyclops Adventure Sports does not make and hereby disclaims any warranty
as to the content of any other web site linked.
Damage resulting from use, abuse, accident, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty.
Cyclops Adventure Sports LLC assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall Cyclops Adventure Sports LLC's be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of these products or any of their parts.
Battery Care & Safety Information
Lithium Ion batteries are commonly used in a range of every day products including laptop computers. The batteries supplied with Cyclops Lights are high powered lithium ion batteries designed to give the high performance levels and high light outputs delivered by the product they power.
They must be treated with care in accordance with the Manufacturer´s Instructions. If they are not treated in the appropriate manner, these batteries can become unstable and may in certain circumstances pose a risk of fire. By knowing the conditions to avoid and the precautions to take, with proper care they will deliver long life and exceptional performance.
- Always store your battery in cool, dry, well-ventilated environment such as a dry garage or outbuilding. This will prolong battery life. You may wish to store it in a fire proof container or bag.
- Only use your Cyclops Light with the supplied Cyclops battery and charger.
- Charge the battery in isolation and away from flammable materials.
- Keep the battery away from children and animals.
- Only charge the battery with the supplied battery charger and where the environmental temperature is between 0 - 40 degrees Celsius. Avoid excessive heat or cold at all times.
- Only charge on a single mains socket - Always avoid using plug blocks or socket doublers.
- Avoid dropping or crushing your battery - this could damage the battery pack internally and cause a short circuit. The effects of this could be delayed. If you do inadvertently drop/crush your battery then place it somewhere safe in cool, dry conditions and leave it for 30 minutes. Replace your battery in these cases. Dispose of the original battery safely, legally and in an environmentally responsible way.
- Check your battery and its wiring regularly for damage. If the wire to the battery or light head is damaged then do NOT use the battery and replace the battery or light head immediately as a short circuit of internal wires (normally protected by the black cable sheathing) could lead to fire.
- Never leave the battery unattended while charging - Never leave the battery charging overnight or while you are out.
- Never connect the battery to anything other than a compatible Cyclops Bike Light.
- Never put the battery in a fire, water or other electrically conductive liquid.
- Never drop, crush, hit or shake the battery violently.
- Never disassemble the battery, reverse the polarity or short-circuit the battery.
- Never charge the battery for more than 24 hours continuously.
- Never attempt to "fast charge" your battery - it will only shorten its life.
BE SURE TO
Recharge the battery after every use and at least once every two months for between 30 and 60 minutes depending on the level of charge as indicated by your light head. AVOID a total discharge and top up your charge regularly… If you store the battery for a long time without using it its capacity will reduce and you may need to fully charge and discharge the battery several times to recover its full capacity.
If your battery has stood for a long time without being charged then it may not be possible to recover it at all and the battery will need to be replaced.
Any failure to comply with the above will invalidate your warranty.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
Please refer to the specific product page for details of the warranty offered per product as these can vary.
If you tamper with, modify or disassemble the product for any reason your warranty will become VOID. We check all products before shipping them to our customers and will therefore be aware if tampering, modification or dis-assembly has taken place and we will not refund or replace the product in these circumstances.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CYCLOPS ADVENTURE SPORTS LLC. DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER TERMS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES IN RELATION TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE OR ARISING FROM ANY PREVIOUS COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE.
This Section does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For more information on your statutory rights, local BBB for more information.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence, (ii) fraudulent misrepresentation, or (iii) any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
2. Subject to sub-section 1 above, we will not be liable, whether in contract, in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms for any:
- Economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
3. This Section does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For
more information on your statutory rights, contact your local BBB for more
Any questions regarding these legal notices may be directed to:
Cyclops Adventure Sports
22610 88th Ave S. - Suite A
Kent, WA 98031
The entire contents of this site are the sole and exclusive property of Cyclops Adventure Sports and are subject to United States and worldwide laws and treaties restricting the copy, distribution, publishing and transmission of same. No portion of this site may be copied, distributed, published or transmitted without the express written consent of Cyclops Adventure Sports Users of this site may download and print materials from this site for personal, non-commercial use related to placement of an order or shopping with Cyclops Adventure Sports, provided that any such copy must contain this notice.
All of this web site's content and supporting code are copyrighted by or licensed to Cyclops Adventure Sports and all rights are reserved. All content copies, either electronic or printed, are for personal use only. The content and supporting code contained herein may not be used in any other manner unless express written permission is obtained in advance.
Submission of Information to Cyclops Adventure Sports
Cyclops Adventure Sports shall have a permanent, irrevocable license to modify, re-transmit, license, distribute, sell or otherwise use in any manner any and all information, including suggestions and ideas, submitted to Cyclops Adventure Sports through use of this site, without any obligation to compensate or further notify the person submitting the information of such use.
Limitation of Liability
This website and all information contained herein are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. Cyclops Adventure Sports shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or relating to the use by any person of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damages, including damages to hardware or software resulting from use of this site.
Encryption is utilized throughout the Elavon transaction process. Encryption is a process which scrambles your personal information while it is in transit to us. Sensitive information is encrypted as you key it in your browser via a "secure socket layer", or SSL, which is the industry standard for encrypting transmitted data. Upon receipt, your information is stored on a secured server behind a firewall. This secured server is not directly connected to the Internet, and the firewall which protects it meets all industry standards. In addition, the facility that houses the server is physically secured to further protect your information against loss, alteration or misuse. CyclopsAdventureSports.com does not directly collect or store any customer credit card information.
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order. Your credit card will be billed upon shipment of your order.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Cyclops Adventure Sports reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we're not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Our Store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Our Store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Our Store shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These Conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether Cyclops Adventure Sports signs them or not. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these Conditions at any time.