Made in the USA!
Includes our redesigned and enhanced LED modules! The improved LEDs offer a modern look, rugged aluminum housing, and wider beam angle with the same brightness, size and mounting as our previous LEDs.
Photon Blaster is a patented lighting system to make your motorcycle more visible to oncoming traffic. The Photon Blaster's two extremely bright LED modules, typically mounted on either side of the front wheel, function as running lights with our patented flicker to help catch the attention of inattentive drivers.
This effective, affordable front visibility system is easy to install and includes everything you need: controller, LED modules, wire connectors, instructions. If you do not have a mounting surface for your Photon Blasters, bike specific mounting hardware can be found at this link.
Look up the Skene Mounting Bracket for your bike.
Available with our new enhanced Yellow or White LED modules. We recommend yellow for front mount applications as studies have shown that yellow is more visible to the human eye than white and it helps distinguish you from the headlights of the cars behind you.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- IQ-250 controller - 1
- New enhanced Yellow, White, or Red LED module - 2
- adhesive Velcro squares - 2
- Posi-Tap connectors - 2
- Posi-Twist connector - 1
- Installation manual - 1
- Current draw: 0.35A
- Operating voltage: 9 - 16 VDC
- LED wavelength: Yellow 591 nm; White 4600 Kelvin
- Intensity regulation: each LED module incorporates a current regulator to maintain maximum LED brightness even under low voltage conditions.
- Beam pattern: oval 20° x 70°
- Control module dimensions: L: 3" W: 1.38" H: 0.59"
- Control module weight: 1 oz.
- Maximum allowed current: 6 amps for Photon Blaster, 3 amps per side for Photon Blaster-TS
- LED module dimensions: 3" x 13/16" x 7/16"
- LED module weight: 1.8 oz.
Fully compatible with CAN-bus systems
Go To Install Page
Design guarantees this hardware product against defects in materials and
workmanship under normal use for a period of TWO (2) YEARS from the date of
purchase by the original end-user purchaser.
We will need to be contacted prior to return 30 days from
purchase. To be eligible for a refund the product must be complete in original
packaging / not installed and in resalable condition.