Made in the USA
Includes our redesigned and enhanced LED modules! The improved LEDs offer a modern look, rugged aluminum housing, and wider beam angle with the same brightness, size and mounting as our previous LEDs.
Photon Blaster - Turn Signal is a patented lighting system to make your motorcycle more visible to oncoming traffic. The Photon Blaster - Turn Signal adds the ability for the LED modules to function as turn signals. This turn signal feature supplements the other features of the base Photon Blaster system.
The Photon Blaster's two extremely bright LED modules, typically mounted on either side of the front wheel, function as running lights with our patented flicker to help catch the attention of inattentive drivers.
This effective, affordable front visibility system is easy to install and includes everything you need: controller, LED modules, wire connectors, instructions. If you do not have a mounting surface for your Photon Blasters, bike specific mounting hardware can be found at this link.
Look up the Skene Mounting Bracket for your bike.
Available only with our new enhanced Yellow LED modules to conform with color regulations for turn signals. Includes mounting bracket of your choice.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- IQ-250-TS controller - 1
- New enhanced Yellow LED module - 2
- Adhesive Velcro squares - 2
- Posi-Tap connectors - 4
- Posi-Twist connector - 2
- Installation manual - 1
- Current draw: 0.35A
- Operating voltage: 9 - 16 VDC
- LED wavelength: Yellow 591 nm; White 4600 Kelvin
- Intensity regulation: each LED module incorporates a current regulator to maintain maximum LED brightness even under low voltage conditions.
- Beam pattern: oval 20° x 70°
- Control module dimensions: L: 3" W: 1.38" H: 0.59"
- Control module weight: 1 oz.
- Maximum allowed current: 6 amps for Photon Blaster, 3 amps per side for Photon Blaster-TS
- LED module dimensions: 3" x 13/16" x 7/16"
- LED module weight: 1.8 oz.
Fully compatible with CAN-bus Systems
Go To Install Page