No more broken keys!
... and no more dirt in your tank too
The Husqvarna 701 fuel filler cap is notorious for breaking keys, which is not only expensive but also leaves you stranded as you can’t open the cap to fill the tank, or start the bike as the ignition key is broken. But even if the key doesn’t break, then the OEM cap design results in dirt and dust entering your fuel tank when you open the cap. At best the dirt will only clog your fuel filter, or damage the fuel pump and block the injector.
• Beautifully billet machined
• Anodised fuel cap and filler neck
• Simple installation
• Stronger than OEM
• Connects to OEM vapour containment system
• Does not alter emission control systems.
• Fits all 701 models, including the LR