Now with decelerometer
Increase your safety with brake lights triggered by rapid deceleration!
Motorcycles slow down very quickly when engine braking or downshifting. Drivers behind often fail to recognize the slowdown because no brake lights are triggered. Skene Lights has added a decelerometer option to their P3 rear visibility systems that recognizes rapid deceleration and triggers the brake light flash sequence without the rider ever activating the brake lever!
The deceleration system combines microprocessors and proprietary algorithms within a small controller to monitor your bike’s speed and direction. It even recognizes hills and leans, adjusting automatically to avoid triggering the brake lights unnecessarily.
Decelerometer versions offer the following in addition to the programmable tail light, brake light and emergency flasher capabilities of all P3 Rear Systems:
- 5 sensitivity levels (plus "off") to adjust to your bike, riding style and conditions
- Levels are changed with the brake lever, no software, cables or wiring needed
- Tip Over Flasher - in the event that the bike goes down on its side, the controller will automatically flash the lights to draw attention. Lights revert to normal operation when the bike is upright.
- Fully CAN-bus compatible, as are all Skene Lights products
- Easy installation with small separate controller and lights to allow flexibility
This product may contain chemicals that are known in the state of California to cause harm.