6th Generation Improvements:
- New Shield for the best low beam cutoff on the market.
- Brighter/Better Low/High Beam Contrast
- Lower Kelvin Color
- Reduced Size
- Smaller, Replaceable Drivers (This means if the bulb is out of warranty and there is an issue, parts are available. The only LED bulb on the market to offer parts.)
- Simplified Installation
- Enhanced Reliability
- Cree XM-L2 and XHP50 series Emitters all emitters fire on High Beam!
- High & Low Beam Modes
- Fan Cooled for Extreme Conditions and Long Life. A fan is a must for any quality LED Bulb.
- Compatible with H4 Motorcycle and Automotive Headlights
- No External Ballast or Boxes to Mount
- Vibration proof
- Water resistant
DC Voltage Only
- Color Temperature 5500K
- Power Draw: 25 Watts on Low / 50 Watts on High
- 12 Month Warranty
If you have AC
powered headlights, you will also need the optional rectifier shown (see product options to add one). Most street legal bikes are DC powered,
exceptions being the KTM EXC 250/525/530 carburetor equipped bikes and
most other dirt-based dual sport bikes. The WR250r is a DC powered bike.