Specifically designed for the new 701 2020 (I'm waiting on NOMAD to confirm that this kit also fits the 2021 model.)
THE 2020 701LR version is a different kit call for more details.
The frame of the new 701 is of a similar design to the previous 701, but not the same! The Nomad-ADV tower is in essence also the same design as for the previous model, but only 3 parts are the same. The most visible changes are the mounting clamps, the tower itself, the side panels and even the dash panel, which are all new.
It’s an all bolted construction, which means it’s easy to fit without welding on or drilling into the frame. It also allows for repairs to be made after a crash. It’s all aluminium too, with rounded edges to create not only a solid construction but also a safe one in a crash.
- Aluminium travel tower, all fasteners and mounting kit
- Brackets for mounting KTM 450RR screen
- Fairing side panels
- Dashboard panel for original 701 dash, control lights and ABS
- KTM450RR Screen,
- CYCLOPS OPR lights or Baja Designs headlights (select from the menu)
- If you choose Cyclops lights you get one removeable filter for low beam cut off
- Brake line guide
- All parts anodised black
- Fitting instructions with photos