Simply the brightest, smallest, most reliable H4 replacement LED light available! Get HID performance with the benefits of LED. Cyclops 6th Generation LED Bulbs are now shipping, updated for 2016.
6th Generation Improvements:
- New Shield for the best low beam cutoff on the market.
- Brighter / Better Low/High Beam Contrast
- Lower Kelvin Color
- Reduced Size
- Smaller, Replaceable Drivers, this means if the bulb is out of warranty and there is an issue, parts are available, the only LED bulb on the market to offer parts.
- Simplified Installation
- Enhanced Reliability
Don't be fooled by poor quality impostors. This is the best H4 LED headlight and only available from Cyclops and our select partners.
Product Overview:DC Voltage Only
- Cree XML2 Emitters all emitters fire on High Beam!-
High & Low Beam Modes
- Fan Cooled for Extreme Conditions and Long Life. A fan is a must for any quality LED Bulb.
- Compatible with H4 Motorcycle and Automotive Headlights
- Spacers Included for Low Beam Cutoff Adjustment.
- No External Ballast or Boxes to Mount
- Vibration proof
- Water resistant
- Lumen Rating: 4400 (RAW) This is a single bulb, don't be fooled by those adding two bulbs together for their lumen rating.
- Color Temperature 5500K
- Power Draw: 20 Watts on Low / 40 Watts on High
- Emitters Lifespan: 30,000 hours
(Do not expect this bulb to last longer than your vehicle)
- 12 Month Warranty
If you have AC
powered headlights, you will also need the optional rectifier shown (see product options to add one). Most street legal bikes are DC powered,
exceptions being the KTM EXC 250/525/530 carburetor equipped bikes and
most other dirt-based dual sport bikes. The WR250r is a DC powered bike.Dirt Bikes
Please note that for dirt bikes we strongly recommend our 3600 Lumen version as it creates a better beam pattern during off road use.CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE