Simply the brightest, smallest, most reliable H4 replacement LED light available! Get HID performance with the benefits of LED. Cyclops 6th Generation LED Bulbs are now shipping in your choice of 3800 lumen or 7000 lumen versions. Proper low beam cutoff to prevent blinding oncoming drivers.
Don't be fooled by poor quality impostors with heat sinks, no fan, and poor beam patterns. They simply will not last in a motorcycle or automotive closed off headlight bucket. This is the best H4 LED headlight and only available from Cyclops and our select partners.
- Cree XM-L2 Emitters, all emitters fire on High Beam! 7000 Lumen Platinum version uses Cree XHP50 series emitters
- High & Low Beam Modes
- Fan Cooled for Extreme Conditions and Long Life. A fan is a must for any quality LED Bulb.
- Compatible with H4 Motorcycle and Automotive Headlights
- Spacers Included for Low Beam Cutoff Adjustment.
- No External Ballast or Boxes to Mount
- Vibration proof
- Water resistant
DC Voltage Only
6th Generation Improvements:
- Brighter/Better Low/High Beam Contrast.
- Lower Kelvin Color
- Reduced Size
- Simplified Installation
- Enhanced Reliability
- New Shield for the best low beam cutoff on the market
- Smaller, Replaceable Drivers. If the bulb is out of warranty and there is an issue, parts are available. The only LED bulb on the market to offer parts.
- Lumen Rating: 4400 (RAW) This is a single bulb, don't be fooled by those adding two bulbs together for their lumen rating. Platinum is 7500 raw lumens
- Color Temperature 5500K
- Power Draw: 20 Watts on Low / 40 Watts on High. Platinum 25 watts on low, 50 watts on high beam
- Emitters Lifespan: 30,000 hours
(Do not expect this bulb to last longer than your vehicle)
- 12 Month Warranty
- New for 2017 -
7000 Lumen Edition Also Available
Click here to learn more
If you have AC
powered headlights, you will also need the optional rectifier shown (see product options to add one). Most street legal bikes are DC powered,
exceptions being the KTM EXC 250/525/530 carburetor equipped bikes and
most other dirt-based dual sport bikes. The WR250r is a DC powered bike.